Sunday, May 06, 2007

For your info; to find archives, or email me, or enlarge the photos

to get all the stuff I've put here, go to the bottom of this page, and you'll find the archives for Nov - May. I recommend the November stuff, less car shows, more car stuff from 60's Hot Rod magazine.

I would love to read your comments, and have no idea how... except to give you my email, jbohjkl@yahoo.com I also don't know how to do anything else internet savvy, such as a counter to see how many people look at this site, allow them to comment, change the background color, add a cool banner... I'm just a car guy, not a tech type.

To get these pictures larger, just click on them, the feature is part of this website.... if it doesn't work, and you'd like to get a larger size, email me and I'll reload the pic, that seems to fix the problem.