Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Annual Paddy Ride at Dublin Mob on Federal in San Diego












































The guy above was directing traffic with the outstretched hand

























Bullets and brass knuckles were here and there






Did you read that wrong the first time, try it again... I had to









Terrific skirt and socks, and she was the only woman I saw dressed up for St Patricks Day... damn shame, more would be better, but one was very cool
Love the shirts





Just driving by


I like the profile of this Belvedere, it seems smaller than I thought they were... has it been chopped, sectioned, dropped, and all the other custom usuals to make it look this compact? I like it, don't get me wrong, but I see it and think it looks better than originally sized.





Who invited these guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment