Sunday, August 11, 2013

even Disney fans have motorcycle club jackets, I learned at D23 Expo of the Neverlanders



and I found the following with a quick google search:
Hi Guys I am Angel the Guy with the Donald Duck Patch. My wife and I started the First Disneyland Social Club...The Neverlanders Social Club. Now more have followed our lead. The Neverlanders has about 30 members ranging from our little 2 and 3 year olds to 63 year old (My Mom) she wears the Ursula Patch. We come from different walks of Life with one common thing the Love for Disney. Feel free to ask us any questions if you see us Neverlanders at the Parks, always say hi. If you have IG check out #NeverladersSC for all our images. Each member wears their favorite character Never Grow Up.
http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/181062-does-anyone-know-name-disneyland-crew-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment