Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Why did the Talladega that Troy Trepanier made for George Poteet show up in this one shot, and not get driven in the movie?

http://bangshift.com/general-news/unhinged/unhinged-thoughts-after-watching-furious-7/

I know that it's ready for racing, it participated in the 2013 Optima Challenge


since neither of these photos shows you a good look at the car, here is a good sideview


As long as I'm on the topic, if you've seen the newest Fast and Furious, what is your favorite of the 3? Mine is 5. 

2 comments:

  1. I wondered that too. Probably too risky to use it in any stunts, or at all.

    I'm trying to find more info about the Caprice used in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is that the Talladega is not that recognizable, and an unknown to many of today's "car people". They choose cars everyone knows, talks about, dreams about.

    ReplyDelete